Azure Search for Developers [Online Code]
Azure Search for Developers [Online Code] by O'Reilly Media at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 3 hours - 30 lessons Author:Alex Mang User Level: Intermediate In this Azure Search for Developers training course, expert author
User Level: Intermediate
In this Azure Search for Developers training course, expert author Alex Mang teaches you how to set up, populate, customize, and deploy Search instances. This course is designed for users that already have a basic understanding of HTTP protocols. You will start by learning how to create an Azure Search service, then jump into learning how to query an index. From there, Alex will teach you how to score profiles and sync data scores. Finally, this video tutorial will teach you advanced scenarios, including how to scale for more QPS and high availability, scale for more documents and higher write throughput, and tighten security via CORS. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned how to set up, populate, customize, and deploy Search instances. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
- Supported OS: [Mac Mountain Lion 10.8, Mac Lion 10.7, Mac Snow Leopard 10.6, Mac Leopard 10.5, Mac OS X, Macintosh]
- Processor: Any
- RAM: Any
- Hard Disk: 2GB
- Video Card: Any
Features & Highlights
- Learn Azure Search for Developers from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files.