Childproof Parenting: The Toddler & Preschooler Years
Childproof Parenting: The Toddler & Preschooler Years by Melissa Benaroya, LICSW at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PARENTING YOUR CHILD WITH CONFIDENCE & EASE This course is for parents of 1-6 year olds who would like to get out of power struggles and stop
This course is for parents of 1-6 year olds who would like to get out of power struggles and stop yelling and instead have clear tools and strategies to nurture a loving and cooperative relationship with their child. Childproof Parents are empowered and confident in their day-to-day parenting and have time to care for themselves too.
The Childproof Parenting course includes simple tools and techniques, video lessons and training, a workbook and worksheets, handy tips, and an online community to keep you inspired and motivated.
In the Childproof Parenting Course, You Will:
* Learn new ways to strengthen relationships with self, child, and partner* Gain insight into how your child learns and what they need at this stage* Learn behavior management strategies that invite cooperation* Aquire tools to end conflict, avoid power struggles and stop nagging & yelling* Begin to parent without fear, confusion or anxiety* Feel confident about YOUR parenting choices
This program is for you if you want to:
* Avoid power struggles and stop nagging* Learn to parent without fear, confusion or anxiety* Create a stronger relationship with your child* Respond calmly with clarity and intention* Feel fueled & not depleted at the end of each day
WHAT OTHER PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE COURSE:
COLETTE IS A CALMER AND HAPPIER PARENT "This program provided me with effective tools to parent my son. My son responded almost immediately to even small changes in how I approach our interactions. I am a happier and calmer parent as a result and frequently refer back to the program materials when I need a personal "mini-refresher". Melissa has great energy and a wealth of parenting knowledge that I'm truly grateful to have tapped into." -Colette, Mother to toddler
MICHELE FEELS MORE CONFIDENT & LESS FRUSTRATED "Melissa’s class is a supportive atmosphere where I was able to practice and gain new techniques for parenting and my relationship with my spouse. I feel more confident and less frustrated as a parent now with new tools in my parenting toolbox. It was an invaluable class that I've recommended time and time again to friends. -Michele, mother of preschooler
BLAKE FEELS MORE CONFIDENT AND CONNECTED TO HIS DAUGHTER"After reflecting on the values we would like to nurture in our children during our class, Melissa then asked us to make a list of all the things our children do that drive us crazy. And as we stared at that frightening list, Melissa shared something I will never forget: "In each of these upsetting behaviors is an opportunity to nurture those values." Melissa is uniquely skilled at helping parents find solutions to the many challenges of raising children while always keeping that bigger picture in mind. -Blake, father to Gemma
THE SIMPLE STEP BY STEP TECHNIQUES CHANGED MY PARENTING"Melissa’s course made our family a calmer, happier, more funplace to be. The principles were easy to grasp, but it was the practical, real-world approach that was transformative. I learned simple, step-by-step techniques that changed my parenting, and was delighted at the immediate improvement in my kids' behavior! I felt confident about how to approach any parenting situation – setting boundaries became straightforward, leaving our family with the energy to focus on the fun part of having two energetic children!” -Gillian, mother of 2 busy kiddos
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:||Mac Recommended System Requirements:|
Features & Highlights
- Learn new ways to strengthen relationships with self, child, and partner
- Learn behavior management strategies that invite cooperation
- Aquire new tools to end conflict, avoid power struggles and stop nagging & yelling
- Begin to parent without fear, confusion or anxiety
- Feel confident about YOUR parenting choices!
|Brand:||Melissa Benaroya, LICSW|