Creating Cinemagraphs in Adobe Photoshop [Online Code]
Creating Cinemagraphs in Adobe Photoshop [Online Code] by O'Reilly Media at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 1.5 hours - 24 lessonsUser Level:BeginnerImagine this: A still image close-up of a hand holding a soapy glass next to a stream of
Number of Videos:
1.5 hours - 24 lessonsUser Level:
Imagine this: A still image close-up of a hand holding a soapy glass next to a stream of water pouring from a faucet. But wait... it's not entirely a still image. The fingers are motionless, and so is the glass and the faucet. But the stream of water? Well, it has movement. It pours and pours. By definition, a cinemagraph is a loop with some moving parts and some parts that don't move at all.
The point of cinemagraphs is to grab the viewers' attention and in this course Photoshop master Andy Anderson will grab yours by showing you how to make them. Students should have a basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and be able to shoot simple videos, or have a source where they can obtain video clips.
- Learn what a cinemagraph is and how to discern between a great one and a good one
- Understand the equipment and software requirements for producing cinemagraphs
- See four different methods for creating cinemagraphs and the best ways to save them
- Discover the best ways to record cinemagraph footage for maximum impact
- Learn how to create an efficient workflow from camera, to computer, to final output
- Explore clip trimming, video masking, unify and tween techniques, and more
Andy Anderson is the author of many best-selling books on graphics and design, including the O'Reilly titles "Integrating Lightroom with Photoshop", "Experimenting with Photoshop Layer Effects" and "Getting Started with Adobe InDesign CC 2015". Funny, engaging, and always on-point, he's worked with Adobe tools since 1990 and has taught Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Lightroom to thousands of satisfied students over the past 25 years.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
- Processor: Any
- RAM: Any
- Hard Disk: 1GB
- Video Card: Any
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
Features & Highlights
- Learn Creating Cinemagraphs in Adobe Photoshop from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by O'Reilly Media, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Movavi Video Editor for Mac is the perfect software for anyone who wants to create their own video sequences but doesn’t know where to begin.Easy video montageAdd your videos and/or images to the program and create spectacular footage that everyone...
ReSpeedr converts your original camera recordings into stunning slow-motion-scenes. And just as easy you can turn your footage into fascinating time-lapse videos. You determine the degree of speeding your scenes up or slowing them down. Then ReSpeedr...
By Petra Ortiz
Note: This is an online digital combination package of royalty free stock music files, plus a digital guide on how to edit audio (including how to loop music tracks by utilizing a free online audio editing software). This royalty-free music package...
With Movavi Video Editor, you can create spectacular videos even if you’re new to the movie-making process. All you need to do is drop your media files onto the timeline and let your imagination do the rest!Fun filmmakingMake basic changes to your ...
By Video School Online
This online video production course will teach you how to make amazing videos, whether you use a smartphone, webcam, DSLR, mirrorless, or professional camera.Whether you're a YouTuber, blogger, vlogger, business owner, aspiring filmmaker, or just som...
By ISHINE SOFTWARE CO., LIMITED
1. AnyMP4 MP4 Converter for Mac can be regarded as an advanced Mac MP4 converter program to convert numbers of popular input video formats to MP4, such as MKV, FLV, M4V, WMV, M2TS, MTS, TRP, MOV, MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, MJPG, MJPEG, AVI, SWF, 3G2, M...
Satisfy your suite toothThe video editing program Movie Studio 13 Suite brings numerous impressive applications together to produce a complete multimedia experience. Create video in beautiful 4K XAVC S or AVCHD, develop original music, and enhance mu...
ProDRENALIN V2 PlusThe all-new ProDRENALIN V2 Plus is a dream come true for avid actioncam and aerial drone users and is the perfect tool for refining rough video footage with next-level corrections for warped, shaky & jittery video that is also in n...
By iFunia.com Software Downloads
iFunia Video Converter for Mac is a groundbreaking Mac video format converter you can use to convert video(including HD) into numerous video/audio formats for use on personal computers or popular portable players such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV,...
With MAGIX Video easy 4 HD, it's super easy to make amazing movies in no time at all even without any previous video editing skills. Transform photos and videos of family celebrations, vacations, or special events into amazing movies and burn them to...