Designing and Prototyping with Sketch [Online Code]
Designing and Prototyping with Sketch [Online Code] by Infiniteskills at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 1.5 hours - 30 lessons Author: Joshua Mauldin User Level:Beginner In this Designing and Prototyping with Sketch training course,
Author: Joshua Mauldin
In this Designing and Prototyping with Sketch training course, expert author Josh Mauldin will teach you how to use Sketch for prototyping. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous experience with Sketch is required. You will start by learning how to use Sketch, including how to organize your design with pages and art boards, reduce repetition with symbols and styles, and design your own icons with paths. From there, Josh will teach you how to prototype a responsive website with Sketch, including how to make a wireframe, style tile, and a pattern library. Finally, this video tutorial will teach you how to share your design, including exporting and working with slices, and making an interactive prototype with InVision, Flinto, and Framer Studio. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of creating your own prototypes with Sketch.
- Supported OS: [Mac Mountain Lion 10.8, Mac Lion 10.7, Mac Snow Leopard 10.6, Mac Leopard 10.5, Mac OS X, Macintosh]
- Processor: Any
- RAM: Any
- Hard Disk: 3GB
- Video Card: Any
Features & Highlights
- Learn Designing and Prototyping with Sketch from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
|Manufacturer:||Infinite Skills Inc.|
|Publisher:||Infinite Skills Inc.|
|Studio:||Infinite Skills Inc.|