Draft Survey [Download]
Draft Survey [Download] by Xcba at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Key features of the Draft Survey: Unique feature: to receive necessary accuracy of calculation it is necessary to enter only 35 lines of values
Key features of the Draft Survey:
- Unique feature: to receive necessary accuracy of calculation it is necessary to enter only 35 lines of values into the Hydrostatic Table which correspond to various condition of a vessel. Intermediate values (corresponding to actual mean draft of a vessel) will be received by interpolation.
- Initial Survey, with calculation of constant and full report and saving to file.
- Final and/or Intermediate Survey with full report and saving to file.
- Easy hydrostatic tables interpolator; to reduce errors and provide very fast entry of data.
- Extensive help available throughout the program.
- Metric surveys.
- Storage and automatic usage of hull hydrostatic data; especially useful for Surveyors who have regularly calling ships or Ship's officers assigned to one ship.
- During entry of the Survey you can go back and change any entered value at any time.
- Produce a one page Report.
- Entry of Ship Name, Voyage number etc at start of Survey for ease of use.
- Export to text file for later printing or editing in your Word processor or transmission by e-mail.
- Ballast table.
- Custom reports design.
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows]
- Processor: Standard PC
- RAM: 256 mb
- Hard Disk: 30 mb
- Video Card: Standard Video
Features & Highlights
- Imperial measures and Metric unit system support.
- 2 modes of calculation - MANUAL or AUTO.
- Transas Navi-Sailor 4000, OpenCPN & MaxSea import/export support.