Font Pack Pro Master Collection for PC [Download]
Font Pack Pro Master Collection for PC [Download] by Summitsoft at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Created by our font foundry. Each font was designed by the professionals at the SummitType Font Foundry and now you can have access to the amazing
Featuring a wide variety of styles and types, the FontPack Pro Master Collection 2015 Edition has everything you need to make any project complete. With so many font choices, this collection is an incredible value and one that is perfect for anyone looking to fill their creative toolset.
Ideal for professionals
The FontPack Pro Master Collection comes stocked with 12 commercial-use licenses to use on any project. With 12 licenses, you'll have the flexibility to be able to use these fonts on 12 different computers, so sharing the product between multiple users will never be an issue. Commercial-use also means that all fonts are royalty-free, making these fonts a great investment for any small business, charity, church, graphic designer or budget-minded organization.
Manage fonts with ease
With over 7,600 fonts to choose from, finding the right one could be difficult. Have no fear - FontPack Pro Master Collection comes with a powerful Font Management System (a $30 value) included totally FREE of charge. This smart font management app makes it easy to find exactly the font you need for every project. Search by style or just browse and preview fonts before you install them, which means that you are saving your precious hard drive space for more important projects. You can also create your own font collections and groupings, which is perfect for projects that are revisited multiple times.
Use fonts anywhere
All fonts included in this collection are OpenType, which means that not only will all fonts work in your current programs, but all fonts are also portable between Mac and PC. This gives you incredible flexibility in deciding how and where you want to put these fonts to use. Bottom line - the control is in your hands. FontPack Pro Master Collection will work whenever and wherever you want.
All fonts in the 2015 Edition of FontPack Pro Master Collection have also been digitally signed, which means that you'll never have an issue with accessing these fonts when you update your operating system. We've also improved the embeddability, which means that your fonts will not only look great on the projects and documents on your computer, but they will look perfect when viewed on any other device.
2015 Bonus! Font Preview Guide
As a special bonus in the FontPack Pro Master Collection 2015 Edition, the SummitType professionals have put together a stunning PDF to showcase every one of the 7,600+ fonts. This guide is meant to serve as a way for you have a quick, easy and beautiful way to scan through the fonts and find exactly what you need. Organized by font type (creative, handwriting, tech, etc.), all guides are in PDF format. Print them off or just browse through the PDFs on your computer - however you choose to use our Font Preview Guides is up to you.
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista]
- Processor: 300 MHz processor or faster
- RAM: 256MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 512MB Hard Disk Space
- Video Card: .
- Additional Requirements: keyboard & mouse
Features & Highlights
- Over 7,600 commercial use fonts to fill your creative toolset. FontPack Pro Master Collection includes a commercial use license to use on any personal AND for-profit project, for up to 12 users.
- The Master Collection is an incredible value when you think that a single commercial use font typically costs $20 on popular font websites. Would you rather have 15 fonts from these websites, or over 6000 fonts from FontPack Pro Master Collection?
- The OpenType® font format provides a single cross-platform compatible font file for easy font management and improved document portability between the Mac and PC platforms; ability to embed fonts into PDF projects; and improved language support.
- Royalty-Free, for Commercial Uses, such as web development, corporate design, game development, direct marketing, print and broadcast media, t-shirts, newsletters, and anything else you can think of!