Hands-on with Amazon Redshift [Online Code]
Hands-on with Amazon Redshift [Online Code] by Infiniteskills at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 4.5 hours - 37 lessons Author:Rich Morrow User Level:Beginner In this Hands-on with Amazon Redshift training course, expert author
In this Hands-on with Amazon Redshift training course, expert author Rich Morrow will teach you everything you need to know to be able to work with Redshift. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous knowledge of Amazon Redshift is required. You will start with an introduction to the course, learning what a data warehouse is, the benefits of Redshift, and how Redshift compares to other analytics tools. From there, Rich will teach you the basics of Redshift, including data loading, data distribution concepts, and basic Redshift usage. Finally, this video tutorial will cover advanced topics, such as data loading best practices and tuning query performance. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned everything you need to know to get started with Amazon Redshift.
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows]
- Processor: Any
- RAM: Any
- Hard Disk: 3GB
- Video Card: Any
Features & Highlights
- Learn Hands-on with Amazon Redshift from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
|Manufacturer:||Infinite Skills Inc.|
|Publisher:||Infinite Skills Inc.|
|Studio:||Infinite Skills Inc.|