Instant Immersion Level 1 - Chichewa [Download]
Instant Immersion Level 1 - Chichewa [Download] by Topics Entertainment at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Instant Immersion is fun and easy to use! It is the perfect way to learn a new language for travel, business or school. Instant Immersion Level 1
Instant Immersion is fun and easy to use! It is the perfect way to learn a new language for travel, business or school. Instant Immersion Level 1 uses natural image association techniques to help you learn as easily as you learned your first language. Learn basic vocabulary and everyday phrases in no time! Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you the essential words and phrases you will need in order to get around with ease. Topics include first words, food, colors, phrases, body parts, numbers, time, shopping, countries and more. Practice your new language with virtual flashcards, play games and use the advanced record-and-playback feature to practice pronunciation. Even print out a picture dictionary for learning on the go!
WHY LEARN CHICHEWA?
- Chichewa is an official language of Malawi.
- Learn Chichewa before traveling to Malawi, often called a quiet country in Africa and one of the most visited.
Chichewa is spoken by about 10 million people. Chichewa is the official language of Malawi and one of the seven official languages of Zambia. Malawi is known as the 'warm heart of Africa.' Malawi, home to strikingly beautiful scenery, inhabits a supremely friendly population. Relative to some of the surrounding areas, traveling in Malawi is easy. Malawi’s biggest draw may be Lake Nyasa which was re-christened Lake Malawi in 1964 and is sometimes called 'the lake of the stars.' If you are travelling to the northern part of Malawi, to Vwaza Wildlife Reserve, Nyika National Park, Matipa Complex Forest or Kipengere Mpanga Game Reserve, it might be helpful to know some phrases in the Chichewa language.
Chichewa, apart from Malawi, is spoken mostly in the Eastern Province of Zambia, in Tete and Niassa in Mozambique and also in Zimbabwe.
Microsoft Windows Version XP, Vista, 7, 8:
260MB hard drive space, 960x600 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended).
Tablets & Smartphones:
iPad, iPhone and Android are NOT supported.
Licensed to an individual for installation/use on their compatible devices. School-Corporate-Institutional requires a license from www.InstantImmersion.com/contact-us
Features & Highlights
- Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you basic vocabulary and phrases quickly and easily. You will be able to get around with confidence, speak with ease and understand everyday conversation in your new language in no time!
- In Instant Immersion Level 1, you will learn how to say first words, food, colors, useful phrases, numbers, time, shopping terms and more in your new language.
- Language learning is broken down into goal-focused 10-minute sessions in Instant Immersion Level 1. This helps make the process of learning a new language quick, manageable and rewarding!
- Practice your new language in real-life situations using the advanced interactive recording feature in Instant Immersion Level 1. You will be able to hear what you really sound like and compare it to a native speaker.
- The game-based exercises in Instant Immersion Level 1 make learning fun and keep you coming back for more. Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards.