Instant Immersion Level 1 - Nepali [Download]
Instant Immersion Level 1 - Nepali [Download] by Topics Entertainment at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Instant Immersion is fun and easy to use! It is the perfect way to learn a new language for travel, business or school. Instant Immersion Level 1
Instant Immersion is fun and easy to use! It is the perfect way to learn a new language for travel, business or school. Instant Immersion Level 1 uses natural image association techniques to help you learn as easily as you learned your first language. Learn basic vocabulary and everyday phrases in no time! Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you the essential words and phrases you will need in order to get around with ease. Topics include first words, food, colors, phrases, body parts, numbers, time, shopping, countries and more. Practice your new language with virtual flashcards, play games and use the advanced record-and-playback feature to practice pronunciation. Even print out a picture dictionary for learning on the go!
WHY LEARN NEPALI?
- Nepali is the official language of Nepal.
- Nepali is spoken by about 14 million people worldwide.
- If you will be traveling to Nepal, plan to learn some Nepali words and phrases to help you get around.
Nepali, official language in Nepal, is spoken by about 14 million people worldwide. Draped along the greatest heights of the Himalaya, Nepal is the conversion zone of the Ice Mountains and the hot Indian plains. It's a land of yaks and yetis, stupas and Sherpas and some of the best trekking on earth. The Himalaya's most sophisticated urban cultures took shape here, in the three great minikingdoms of the Kathmandu Valley — Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur. Nepal being one of the poorest countries on Earth, still draws many visitors through their friendliness and can always put a smile on any of their visitors.
Outside of Nepal, Nepali is also spoken in parts of India, especially in the states of Sikkim, West Bengal, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.
Microsoft Windows Version XP, Vista, 7, 8:
260MB hard drive space, 960x600 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended).
Tablets & Smartphones:
iPad, iPhone and Android are NOT supported.
Licensed to an individual for installation/use on their compatible devices. School-Corporate-Institutional requires a license from www.InstantImmersion.com/contact-us
Features & Highlights
- Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you basic vocabulary and phrases quickly and easily. You will be able to get around with confidence, speak with ease and understand everyday conversation in your new language in no time!
- In Instant Immersion Level 1, you will learn how to say first words, food, colors, useful phrases, numbers, time, shopping terms and more in your new language.
- Language learning is broken down into goal-focused 10-minute sessions in Instant Immersion Level 1. This helps make the process of learning a new language quick, manageable and rewarding!
- Practice your new language in real-life situations using the advanced interactive recording feature in Instant Immersion Level 1. You will be able to hear what you really sound like and compare it to a native speaker.
- The game-based exercises in Instant Immersion Level 1 make learning fun and keep you coming back for more. Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards.