Instant Immersion Level 1 - Scottish Gaelic [Download]
Instant Immersion Level 1 - Scottish Gaelic [Download] by Topics Entertainment at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Instant Immersion is fun and easy to use! It is the perfect way to learn a new language for travel, business or school. Instant Immersion Level 1
Instant Immersion is fun and easy to use! It is the perfect way to learn a new language for travel, business or school. Instant Immersion Level 1 uses natural image association techniques to help you learn as easily as you learned your first language. Learn basic vocabulary and everyday phrases in no time! Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you the essential words and phrases you will need in order to get around with ease. Topics include first words, food, colors, phrases, body parts, numbers, time, shopping, countries and more. Practice your new language with virtual flashcards, play games and use the advanced record-and-playback feature to practice pronunciation. Even print out a picture dictionary for learning on the go!
WHY LEARN SCOTTISH GAELIC?
- Learn Scottish Gaelic to understand and enhance the culture in Scotland.
- You will have a better experience in Scotland if you understand the Scottish Gaelic language.
- Understand Scottish Gaelic to enjoy Scottish literature.
Scottish Gaelic is a Celtic language native to Scotland. There are about 60,000 speakers of Scottish Gaelic in the world and is the official language of Scotland. Perched on the outer rim of Europe, Scotland forms the northern part of Great Britain and is about two-thirds the size of England and Wales, which occupy the remaining portion. Scotland is surrounded by sea on three sides: to the west and north by the Atlantic Ocean and on the east by the North Sea. Its only land border is with England and runs for approximately 60 miles along the line of the Cheviot Hills.
Scottish Gaelic-speaking Countries
Surprisingly enough, the Scottish Gaelic-speaking diaspora is prevalent in Canada, United States, Australia and New Zealand.
Microsoft Windows Version XP, Vista, 7, 8:
260MB hard drive space, 960x600 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended).
Tablets & Smartphones:
iPad, iPhone and Android are NOT supported.
Licensed to an individual for installation/use on their compatible devices. School-Corporate-Institutional requires a license from www.InstantImmersion.com/contact-us
Features & Highlights
- Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you basic vocabulary and phrases quickly and easily. You will be able to get around with confidence, speak with ease and understand everyday conversation in your new language in no time!
- In Instant Immersion Level 1, you will learn how to say first words, food, colors, useful phrases, numbers, time, shopping terms and more in your new language.
- Language learning is broken down into goal-focused 10-minute sessions in Instant Immersion Level 1. This helps make the process of learning a new language quick, manageable and rewarding!
- Practice your new language in real-life situations using the advanced interactive recording feature in Instant Immersion Level 1. You will be able to hear what you really sound like and compare it to a native speaker.
- The game-based exercises in Instant Immersion Level 1 make learning fun and keep you coming back for more. Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards.