Introduction to Cognitive Computing with IBM Watson Services [Online Code]
Introduction to Cognitive Computing with IBM Watson Services [Online Code] by O'Reilly Media at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 1.5 hours - 14 lessonsAuthor:Matt CoatneyUser Level:BeginnerData scientist and entrepreneur, Matt Coatney, provides a hype free
Data scientist and entrepreneur, Matt Coatney, provides a hype free overview of IBM Watson in this course covering Watson's technology and key machine learning capabilities. You'll learn how to access Watson's key services, how to converse with Watson, and how to extract structure and meaning from content using Watson's natural language processing (NLP) functions.
Coatney offers real life use cases and code samples to provide business executives and software developers with the tools they need to bring cognitive computing into their applications. As a result of this course, strategic decision makers and technologists will know how to integrate IBM Watson into their own particular industries and businesses.
- Learn about IBM Watson; its current capabilities, and its future
- Discover the basics of using the IBM Bluemix cloud platform and the IBM Watson API
- Gain experience conversing with IBM Watson by using it to build a chatbot
- Pick up techniques for extracting insights from speech and text with IBM Watson
- Expand your understanding of NLP, deep learning, machine learning, and AI
- Explore the possibilities of using IBM Watson in your industry and business
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
Features & Highlights
- Learn Introduction to Cognitive Computing with IBM Watson Services from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Comes with Extensive Working Files