Introduction to MySQL [Online Code]
Introduction to MySQL [Online Code] by O'Reilly Media at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 3 hours - 40 lessonsAuthor:Steve PerryUser Level:IntermediateThis course teaches you how to create a stand-alone MySQL database and
This course teaches you how to create a stand-alone MySQL database and how to add, change, delete, and query data within that database. You'll develop a basic understanding of relational databases and gain hands-on experience with the typical software tools application developers, business analysts, and database report writers use to create and work with MySQL databases.
When you complete this course, not only will you know how to use MySQL, you'll also have a good understanding of the world's dominant relational database management systems developed by Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft, and IBM.
- Become familiar with relational databases and the distinctions between SQL and MySQL
- Gain hands-on experience creating and querying MySQL databases
- Discover how to use functions, create indexes, and summarize data
- Understand how to do complex SQL queries and optimize a database's performance
- Explore comparison and logical operators, pattern matching, joins, and subqueries
- Know how to modify database data using SQL, and how to create and use views
- Learn the processes and software used in the world's leading RDMS systems
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:||Mac Recommended System Requirements:|
Features & Highlights
- Learn Introduction to MySQL from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files