Learning Apache Hadoop [Online Code]
Learning Apache Hadoop [Online Code] by Infiniteskills at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 7.5 hours - 53 lessonsAuthor: Rich MorrowUser Level: BeginnerIn this Introduction to Hadoop training course, expert author Rich
Author: Rich Morrow
User Level: Beginner
In this Introduction to Hadoop training course, expert author Rich Morrow will teach you the tools and functions needed to work within this open-source software framework. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no prior experience with Hadoop is required. You will start out by learning the basics of Hadoop, including the Hadoop run modes and job types and Hadoop in the cloud. You will then learn about the Hadoop distributed file system (HDFS), such as the HDFS architecture, secondary name node, and access controls. This video tutorial will also cover topics including MapReduce, debugging basics, hive and pig basics, and impala fundamentals. Finally, Rich will teach you how to import and export data. Once you have completed this computer based training video, you will be fully capable of using the tools and functions you’ve learned to work successfully in Hadoop. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
- Supported OS: [Mac Mountain Lion 10.8, Mac Lion 10.7, Mac Snow Leopard 10.6, Mac Leopard 10.5, Mac OS X, Macintosh]
- Processor: ANY
- RAM: ANY
- Hard Disk: 1.2GB
- Video Card: ANY
Features & Highlights
- Learn Learning Apache Hadoop from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files.
|Manufacturer:||Infinite Skils Inc-167735-167735|
|Publisher:||Infinite Skils Inc-167735-167735|
|Studio:||Infinite Skils Inc-167735-167735|