Learning VMware ESXi And vSphere 5.1 Administration [Online Code]
Learning VMware ESXi And vSphere 5.1 Administration [Online Code] by Infiniteskills at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 6.5 hours - 53 lessons Author: Glen Martin User Level: Beginner In this VMWare vSphere 5.1 Administration training course, Glen
Author: Glen Martin
User Level: Beginner
In this VMWare vSphere 5.1 Administration training course, Glen Martin gives you an overview of installing and configuring a vSphere 5.1 environment. You will quickly become familiar with the core features of vSphere, and how to install and configure them. This tutorial is designed for the absolute beginner, and you do not need any prior vSphere experience to get the most from the lessons. You start the training with lessons on installing and configuring vSphere. You will cover topics such as installing ESXi, working with the vSphere Client, and managing Hosts using the vSphere Client. Glen covers how to configure Networking and Storage, and to create and configure Virtual Machines. You will learn about installing and using vCenter, and the vSphere Client. Glen shows you how to work with a Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS), configuring for High Availability (HA) and vSphere Data Protection (VDP). Once you have completed this vSphere 5.1 Administration video tutorial, you will be familiar and comfortable with the process of installing and configuring vSphere for a development and testing lab.
- Supported OS: [Mac Mountain Lion 10.8, Mac Lion 10.7, Mac Snow Leopard 10.6, Mac Leopard 10.5, Mac OS X, Macintosh]
- Processor: Any
- RAM: Any
- Hard Disk: 1.01 GB
- Video Card: Any
Features & Highlights
- Learn VMWare vSphere 5.1 Administration from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files.