Mining the Social Web - Twitter [Online Code]
Mining the Social Web - Twitter [Online Code] by O'Reilly Media at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Number of Videos: 0.5 hours - 13 lessonsAuthor:Mikhail KlassenUser Level:BeginnerInterested in tapping into Twitter data so you can discover what's
Interested in tapping into Twitter data so you can discover what's trending, what people are talking about, and what feelings are being expressed in people's tweets? This course teaches you how to use a powerful set of tools that will allow you to acquire, analyze, and summarize Twitter data.
You'll learn the meanings within Twitter's metadata, explore the data mining techniques of frequency analysis and sentiment, and gain experience using Python as a data mining tool. Learners should be familiar with Jupyter Notebooks and be able to install Python packages on their own using the command line.
- Learn how to interpret the metadata that accompanies every Tweet
- Master the ability to connect to the Twitter API using Python
- Acquire real life experience using Python for data mining
- Understand how to perform a frequency analysis of different words, users, or hashtags
- Learn to measure the emotional tone of Tweets by performing a sentiment analysis
- Gain experience downloading live Twitter datastreams and analyzing them for trends
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
Features & Highlights
- Learn Mining the Social Web - Twitter from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Comes with Extensive Working Files