Professor Teaches Excel 2016 [Download]
Professor Teaches Excel 2016 [Download] by Individual Software at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product DescriptionProfessor Teaches Excel 2016 is a computer training course developed by experts to help you learn the features of Excel 2016.
Professor Teaches Excel 2016 is a computer training course developed by experts to help you learn the features of Excel 2016. Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Learn Excel 2016 with hours of interactive, hands-on training lessons and exercises.
What is Microsoft Excel 2016?
Excel 2016 is the latest version of this popular spreadsheet management program developed by Microsoft. This powerful program allows you to analyze, manage and share data in more ways than ever before. With the analysis tools, you can track and highlight important data trends and share data.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel 2016?
- Discover how to create spreadsheets quickly
- Learn how to analyze data and share information
- Learn how to use critical information to make business decisions
- Excel 2016 – Over 80 Lessons!
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Excel 2016Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Getting to Know the Excel Window
- Navigating a Workbook
- Creating Workbooks
- Entering Text, Numbers, and Dates
- Moving and Clearing Data
- What are Formulas and Functions?
- Copying and Moving Formulas
- Using Statistical Functions
- Using Linked Values in Formulas
- Introduction to Formatting
- Changing Cell Alignment
- Inserting and Deleting Rows and Columns
- Hiding Worksheet Components
- Copying and Moving Worksheets
- Splitting and Freezing a Worksheet
- Previewing and Printing the Worksheet
- Arranging Multiple Workbooks
- Saving Workbooks in Different Formats
- Adding a Hyperlink
- Saving a Workbook as a Web Page
- E-Mailing a Workbook
- Exploring the Interface
- Signing in with Microsoft Accounts
- Features of Professor Teaches Excel 2016
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Check marks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Features & Highlights
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy
- Professional voice narration assists retention
- The most realistic, interactive & complete training