Transparent Language Online - Introduction to a Language of the World bridges the gap between learning a language and using that language in the real world by allowing users to do both – completely online and all in one program. Featuring our scientifically-proven methodology, the widest variety of high-quality learning material, and seamless integration of real-life language used by native speakers – all packaged together in an easy-to-use interface. Packed full of pronunciation, speech, grammar, writing, vocabulary-building lessons, and supplemental learning materials, Transparent Language Online provides you with the most complete language-learning solution available.
The Essentials Courses pave the way to true language proficiency through 30+ lessons of pure language fundamentals. By following a thoughtfully laid out learning plan, you will master vocabulary, hone your reading and writing abilities, and perfect your speaking skills by comparing your pronunciation to that of a native speaker, all while practicing with a variety of fun and engaging learning activities. With the Essentials Courses, you can rest assured knowing that you are starting off on the right foot.
- Essentials Courses – 30+ lessons cover a wide variety of topics and situations. All lessons contain activities that enhance your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- Supplemental Vocabulary - a full library of thousands of supplemental vocabulary items that allow learners to choose the topics that interest them.
- The Transparent Language mobile app for iOS & Android Devices - a mobile app available as a free download, allowing for language learning on-the-go.
- Practice Activities – want to focus on a particular skill? Select the content you want to use and then choose from listening, speaking, reading, or writing activities.
- Pronunciation & Conversation Practice - record, play back, and compare your pronunciation to that of real native speakers.
- Learned Items – keep track of what you’ve learned with the Learned Items Refresh System.
- Language Reference - resources to extend learning by allowing exploration of higher-level language, grammar, and cultural elements.
The more you practice your language, with our Learned Items Refresh System, the more you are going to learn. But what good is spending the time and effort learning an item if you'll eventually just forget it? The Learned Items Refresh System is designed to keep that from happening. The Learned Items algorithm keeps track of when a learned, or 'Fresh', item becomes 'Stale' or is at risk of being forgotten. The best thing about it? You don't need to track anything. We handle all of your Fresh and Stale items for you, allowing you to focus on what's really important - mastering more of your new language.
Transparent Language Online has materials in 100+ foreign languages, you can pick ONE from those languages listed below:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Altai*, Amharic, Arabic*, Arabic Iraqi*, Arabic Levantine*, Armenian*, Azerbaijani, Balinese*, Balinese for Indonesian*, Baluchi, Bashkir*, Belarusian*, Bengali*, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian*, Buriat*, Cambodian Khmer, Chechen, Chinese Cantonese, Chinese Mandarin*, Cree, Croatian, Czech, Dakota, Dakota Sisseton, Danish, Dari*, Denesuline, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Farsi*, Finnish, French, French Canadian, French for Arabic, French for Portuguese, French for Spanish, Georgian*, German, German for Portuguese, German for Spanish, Greek*, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew*, Hindi*, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Italian for Portuguese, Italian for Spanish, Japanese*, Kalmyk, Kazakh*, Koasati, Korean*, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian*, Malagasy, Malay, Maori, Mirandese, Mongolian*, Nogai, Norwegian, Oji-Cree, Ojibwe, Ojibwe Central, Ojibwe Northwestern, Pashto*, Polish, Portuguese Brazilian, Portuguese European, Portuguese for Spanish, Romanian, Russian*, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian*, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Spanish Castilian, Spanish for Portuguese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajiki, Tamil, Thai*, Turkish, Turkmen, Tuvan*, Ukrainian*, Urdu*, Uzbek Cyrillic, Uzbek Latin, Vietnamese, Welsh, Welsh for British English, Wolof, Yoruba, Zulu.
*Languages available in Native script & Transliterated versions