Knows Your Business and Does the Hard Work for You
With TurboTax Business, you don’t need to know a thing about business taxes. Its customized interview tailors itself to your type of business (corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC) and provides extra guidance to simplify tax preparation and help you maximize tax savings. Just answer simple questions and let TurboTax do the rest. Easier Than Ever
Saves time and gives you a head start by transferring last year's data and showing a year-over-year comparison for your business.
*New* Creates K-1 Forms Electronically
Now you can distribute K-1s electronically in PDF format and save a trip to the post office.
Imports Your Data
Skip the data entry and rely on an accurate import of Profit & Loss statements from QuickBooks.1 If your chart of accounts is not tax-ready,2 TurboTax automatically imports your QuickBooks income and expense accounts and classifies them in the appropriate tax categories that you can edit.
Feel Confident Your Taxes
Are Done Right
Now Free! Only TurboTax software offers one-on-one expert tax advice free for everyone, live by phone and chat.
Creates Unlimited W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT and 1099-DIV Forms
Prepare forms for employees, contractors, shareholders and partners. All calculations can be done and printed on plain paper—no need for special-colored ink forms.
Simplifies Entering Income and Expenses
Speeds you through entering all your business expenses, no matter how you track them. If you have a Profit & Loss statement, TurboTax streamlines data entry so you can quickly enter all your income and expenses. If you track expenses manually, TurboTax gives you all the guidance you need to ensure you’ve covered all income sources and expense categories.
Handles Multiple Businesses
Lets you prepare returns for multiple businesses, even if they are different entity types. Provides extra guidance for entering multiple businesses.
Includes Extra Guidance for New Businesses
Shows which start-up costs new businesses can deduct.
*Improved* Covers Real Estate Rental Property Activities
Guides you step-by-step through a customized rental real estate experience, so you can rest assured that all related income and expenses are covered.
Makes State Business Taxes Easier, Too
No retyping necessary! Transfers your federal data to TurboTax Business State3 so you can complete your state return quickly, easily and with greater accuracy.
Federal Efile Included
Federal efile is included with TurboTax Business. It's easier and more accurate than paper filing and is the IRS's preferred filing method.4
Why TurboTax Business is the easiest choice for you ...
TurboTax Business is the do-it-yourself business tax software you’ve been looking for.
Now you can complete your business taxes on your schedule—and save money doing it.
TurboTax Business covers your federal business tax return for:
- Multi-Member LLCs (Form 1065)
- Partnerships (Form 1065)
- S Corporations (Form 1120S)
- C Corporations (Form 1120)
- Estates and Trusts (Form 1041)
TurboTax Business works best if your small business:
- Is an S Corporation, C Corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC
- Has revenue of less than $250,000
- Has fewer than five employees
Sole proprietors, consultants, 1099 contractors: use TurboTax Home & Business.
After you do your business taxes, you’ll also need a TurboTax personal tax preparation software product. We recommend TurboTax Deluxe.
Maximizes Business Deductions to Help You Save Helps You Get Every Business Deduction You Deserve
Shows you what business expenses you can deduct including:
Identifies Industry-Specific Deductions
- Vehicle Expenses: Shows you whether you’ll get a bigger refund using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate. Provides extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between business and personal use.
- Supplies: Your paper, ink, postage, staples, CDs, coffee, and more can add up to big savings.
- Large Purchases (Assets): Tells you if you should fully deduct equipment this year or if you need to depreciate.
- Promotion and Advertising: Learn how to deduct expenses like brochures, business cards, web sites, and sponsorships.
- Travel: Tells you when (and how much) you can deduct for meals, airfare, taxis, hotels and more.
Walks you through typical deductible expenses by industry to help you spot commonly overlooked deductions.
Simplifies Asset Depreciation
Reviews your large purchases (assets) and helps you determine the most advantageous, tax-saving strategy for your assets. Then guides you through calculating and reporting depreciation.
Here's how it works:
Asks easy questions in plain English, then fills out the right business tax forms for you
Maximize business deductions for vehicles and supplies and helps find more write-offs by industry
Federal efile is now included for fast IRS confirmation
Provides Support and Guidance Each Step of the Way
World-Class Help Built Right In
Provides FAQs, tax topic videos, easy-to-follow tips and how-to’s, troubleshooting articles, government instructions, and IRS publications, so you can get the answers you need every step of the way.
24/7 Support Web Site
Easily search the TurboTax.com Support knowledge base for answers to your specific questions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
FREE Technical Support
Got a software question? No problem! Get answers from a TurboTax expert via phone or live chat.
Also Available: Ask a Tax Expert
Offers one-on-one, live support from highly qualified tax professionals, skilled at answering questions specifically related to federal tax law. Additional charges apply.
Helps Reduce Audit Risk
Accurately Calculates Your Taxes, Guaranteed
Does all the math for you and we guarantee its accuracy. Chances are slim, but if you should get hit with an IRS or state penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, we’ll pay you the penalty and interest.
Checks Your Return for Errors
Double-checks your return for accuracy and completeness and helps you fix any errors before the IRS spots them.You can be confident your taxes are done right.
Alerts You to Audit Red Flags
Points out deductions and tax situations that may increase your risk of an IRS audit.
Also Available: Audit Defense
Provides full-service representation by a trained tax professional. You will never have to meet with the IRS, unless you want to.5
Efiling Your Business Returns
Efile Included--Federal efile is included with TurboTax Business. State efile available for an additional fee.
Filing for Multiple Businesses?--You can efile up to five federal returns at no additional charge.
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or faster processor
- Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Pro with Service Pack 3 or higher / Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate / Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) / Administrative rights required
- 512 MB (1 GB recommended) RAM
- 800×600 screen resolution (1024×768 recommended)
- 56 Kbps modem (Broadband connection recommended)
- Microsoft .NET 4 (included with TurboTax Installer) / Adobe Reader 8 or higher
- 2X CD-ROM drive
- 500 MB for TurboTax (plus up to 1.5 GB for Microsoft .NET 4 if not already installed) Hard Disk
- Any Windows-compatible inkjet or laser printer