Uptrader [Download] by Uptrader, LLC at ITHKS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Uptrader® provides straightforward, proven decision making frameworks that will help you make effective decisions to solve organizational
The Simple and Easy-To-Use Decision Making System!
Making good decisions is a fundamental life skill and one of the most important determinants of how well you meet your responsibilities and achieve your professional goals. However, most of the important decisions you face in business are tough and complex, with no easy or obvious solutions. (Hammond, Keeney, & Raiffa, 1999) For example, here are just a few decisions you may have already been faced with that involve numerous and complex considerations:
* Which job candidate to hire? * Where to locate a business?
* Which strategy to implement? * What investment to make?
These tough choices have high stakes, serious consequences, and can put you at risk of experiencing anxiety, confusion, doubt, error, regret, and loss.
It's a shame professionals blindly accept these risk factors, as they believe that experience produces good decisions.
In fact, experience is a costly and inefficient teacher. Decision situations vary markedly, therefore the experience of making one important decision is often of little use facing the next. However, you can become a better decision maker, because the connection among the decisions you make lies not in WHAT you're deciding, but in HOW you decide.
The only way to really raise your odds of making good decisions is to learn to use good decision-making processes. (Hammond et al., 1999)
Uptrader gives you such decision-making processes in 3 modules:
The first two modules help you communicate how you're perceiving the situation, what you think you should do, & why. And the third module helps you decide on a leadership style that will most effectively help you direct the activities of your followers toward goal achievement.
The Uptrader Decision Making Suite will help you stop second-guessing your decisions and feeling in over your head on the job... So buy it today and start making better decisions!
Hammond, J. S., Keeney, R. L., & Raiffa, H. (1999). Smart Choices : A Practical Guide to Making Better Decisions. Boston, Mass: Harvard Business School Press.
|Hard Disk:||At least 274.9 MB of free disk space is required.|
|Additional Requirements:||Single computer license|
Features & Highlights
- Module #1: The analysis tool provides a structured process for breaking a situation down into a set of hypotheses, arguments, and judgements that will help you gain a better understanding of either why it happened or what will happen in the future.
- Module #2: The consequence tool provides you with a straightforward, proven approach for making decisions, based on the Smart Choices and Even Swaps methodologies found in the bestselling book, Smart Choices.
- Module #3: The leadership tool uses situational variables - such as the nature of the work being performed and follower's characteristics - to help you predict which leadership style will result in the achievement of your organizational objectives.